If you’re going to be anywhere near Zurich, Switzerland mid-May, consider making a visit to CannaTrade, Europe’s oldest cannabis trade fair!
CannaTrade’s history dates back almost two decades to 2001, when the very first international cannabis trade fair was presented in the Swiss city of Bern. This event followed the “Swiss Hemp Days” of 1999 and 2000. The following editions of CannaTrade, in 2008 and 2009, were held in the city of Basel, then, until 2016, it took place very other year in the Stadthalle Dietikon / Zurich. For the last two years, it has been conducted annually in Hall 622 in Zurich-Oerilkon.
Don’t miss this year’s CannaTrade taking place from May 17 to 19! The event hours are as such:
Friday , May 17, 2019 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday , May 18, 2019 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday , May 19, 2019 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
At CannaTrade, you can expect to learn about all aspects of the cannabis plant. There will be exhibitors from nearly every sector of the cannabis industry including:
- Cultivation – The ins and outs of growing cannabis plants
- CBD – Cannabidiol products including flowers, oils, topicals, tinctures and more.
- Paraphernalia – Vaporizer, Bongs, Pipes, Tobacco, and Papers
- Production – Clothes, food, drinks, building materials – and everything else that can be made from hemp
- Medicine – Information about the medicinal aspects of cannabis
- Media – Books, magazines, lectures and discussions about cannabis and hemp
- Institutes – Associations and platforms related to cannabis and hemp
- Art – Cannabis as art
The minimum age for admission to CannaTrade is 18 years old. Anyone younger absolutely must be accompanied by an adult. Click here to buy your tickets!